Social Media is an important part of any business’s digital marketing strategy. Through the various social media platforms available, you can:
- Expand your audience and find new customers
- Drive traffic to your website
- Share new content quickly
- Create meaningful relationships with and gain insights from your customers
- Receive valuable feedback
However, managing several social media accounts for your client or even yours, can often put a strain on resources. Thankfully, there are social media management tools out there to make it easier. The most widely used of these is Hootsuite, with over 10 million users around the world. It’s a free-to-use tool (with the option to pay for enhanced packages), Hootsuite makes social media management easier, more efficient, and potentially more effective.
Here’s a cheat sheet on how to use Hootsuite to broadcast on social networks.
[scribd id=289668669 key=key-kRUzL0M4j7rXBu0u5Pu2 mode=scroll]
Things to Consider
- There are many other things Hootsuite can do. This includes posting social media paid adverts, managing Twitter and Google+ lists and importing apps.
- Hootsuite also offers browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox, so you can post without even opening Hootsuite.
- There is a mobile app for iOS and Android, so you can manage your social media on-the-go.
This tutorial aims to cover the basics of setting up and using Hootsuite to manage multiple social media accounts from one place. Once you get used to how the way the dashboard works [which can take some time] there are many other functions to explore. If you are simply looking for an effective and efficient way of managing your client’s social media, however, I would certainly suggest trying Hootsuite out.
Feel free to share your learnings from this tutorial. Thanks! 🙂
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]