My job roles includes but not limited to the following:
- Registering the podcast domain, setting up the website and/or podcast page on company website
- Setting up the hosting for your show
- Launching the podcast in iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, & TuneIn Radio
- Publishing episodes to Libsyn and your website
- I love using Smart Podcast Player to publish podcast content on websites
- Promoting the podcast on all social media channels (company and staff accounts) and through your email list.
- Sending notification emails to guests (episodes + blog posts) to notify them that their episode and/or blog post has gone live.
- Tuning, mixing, and leveling the audio. This means removing any “ums”, awkward pauses, background noise, or hiccups.
- Mix the audio with the intros/outros, ad spots, and show music to polish each episode into a professional-grade piece of content.