IFTTT stands for If This Then That. It’s a web-based tool which gives you creative control over the products and apps you love. It enables you to connect two services such that, when something happens with one service, a trigger goes off and sends action automatically on the other.
Here are some examples that you can do with IFTTT:
- Facebook photos you uploaded are automatically archived in Dropbox
- Facebook statuses are automatically saved in your Evernote
- Posted pictures in Instagram is saved to Dropbox
- Add files to Google Drive from Dropbox
- IFTTT rings your phone when you can’t find it
- Schedule daily or weekly recurring Trello cards
Isn’t that awesome? IFTTT saves a lot of your time! Start creating your automation/ recipes now. I am positive that my simple tutorial below can surely help you. Have fun learning! 🙂
[scribd id=270883386 key=key-3JHctfQF8rWsqT66xyeX mode=scroll]
Please take a moment to leave a comment below and share your thoughts and questions. Or, feel free to share what you learned from this tutorial. Thanks!