Asana was first introduced to me on my previous post as a Team Leader which has been my ultimate task management tool. It is a great project management tool for organizing information and communicating around team members. It allows you to create projects, tasks and assign to your team within your workspace thus, eliminating the option to email them. It also allows you to share plan, organize and track the progress of the team’s tasks and each team member is working on. I also personally use Asana to track my personal goals and assignments as part of my virtual career mentoring program.
Listed below are some of the benefits of using Asana:
- Create task and assign to team members instead of sending email
- Organize your tasks in shared projects
- Keep conversations with tasks instead of scatted across email
- Get automatic updates about tasks that matter to you
- Allow you to search, integrate other apps, attach files, work on mobile, view dashboard, set due dates, etc.
I will walk you through with the step-by-step tutorial below.
[scribd id=273905650 key=key-OViWFpUKvMPnBxWhPlVI mode=scroll]
Please take a moment to leave a comment below and share your thoughts and questions. Or, feel free to share what you learned from this tutorial. Thanks!